Wood is a natural, ecological and extremely durable material. It is the only renewable building material by nature. In addition, the transformation of the tree into timber is a process that requires very little energy. The modern spraying techniques used to color wood are, moreover, ecological and respectful of the environment. In the end: Barrie windows are durable products, of constant quality and guaranteed for many years.
The wood is an excellent thermal insulator because it does not vary with changes in temperature. For its part PVC is an inexpensive material and appears in general as the ideal product because it is particularly resistant and highly insulating. It is chosen by the majority of households at present. Aluminum is the fashionable material. It is interesting for large surfaces or sliding doors but its insulation capabilities are very low.
In order to be well equipped, the buyer will also have to pay attention to the type of glazing that he wishes knowing that it is a decisive investment for the durability of the entire Barrie windows. He can then choose between the single glazings, double or tripled to emphasize further sound insulation. The double-glazed argon is 20% higher in insulation to cold than other types of double glazing. It traps heat to ensure total comfort.
- In comparison with other materials, manufacturing as the damage of Barrie windows require a very low energy requirement.
- The use of wood in the construction is neutral concerning the CO2 balance – no unnecessary waste.
- Wood is part of natural materials, easily recyclable.
- Our wood profiles are treated according to the latest technologies, with products protecting the environment.
- The temperature on the surface is pleasant; the Barrie windows are pleasant to the touch.
- Proper maintenance allows a very long life.
- Wooden windows allow different forms.
- They provide more security in case of fire because they stay in place longer.
- Wood is a natural material and transmits a pleasant and warm atmosphere.
- They keep their shape and their size, even by great differences of heat.
- Measurements of wood carpentry remain relatively stable, even in times of significant temperature change.
- Wood windows are protected from pollution by surface treatments.
- The range of wood windows is very wide because we use different woods and dyed.
- Historical monuments often call for wooden windows.
- No accumulation of electrostatic energy is possible.
Other advantages of wood
- Allows fully custom achievements, comes in all styles and colors possible and gives an intimate character and a warm atmosphere.
- Provides long-lasting protection against pests, UV rays and harsh weather conditions.
- Allows easy maintenance as long as you choose suitable petrol with as few ribs as possible.
- Naturally regulates moisture and heat and guarantees excellent thermal and sound insulation.
- Provides high fire safety: low thermal conductivity and carbonization of wood retard flames.
- Excellent thermal and sound insulation
- Excellent value
- Aesthetically very elegant
- Natural and renewable material
- Allows partial restorations